Soul Survivor Week B 2017
Soul Survivor Week B 2017
Come and join us at Peterborough Showground 19th-23rd August 2017 for five days of worship, teaching and ministry. Every morning and evening we’ll get together in the Arena to worship God, pray for one another and to unpack what the Bible says about how we can live wholeheartedly for Jesus.
There will be loads happening from morning till night with cafés, sports, live music, films and special one-off community events. We’ll also have a range of seminars to tackle the tricky issues of our faith from the big theological questions to the nitty gritty of everyday life.
So get yourself booked on and come and join us for five days of being encouraged, equipped and inspired to live passionately for God!
|Rate||Full payment received by 31st Jan||Full payment received by 2nd May||Full Cost|
|Kids 9-11s (Breakout)||£70||£75|
|Kids 5-8s (Engage)||£70||£75|
|Kids 3-4s (Explorers)||£50||£55||£60|
|Kids 0-2s (Wrigglers)||£50||£55||£60|
|0-2s not using creche||£0||£0||£0|
|1 Day Pass||£30|
|2 Day Pass||£57|
|3 Day Pass||£84|
|Kids Day Pass||£10|
Payments include entry to all venues (subject to capacity), use of facilities and a camping pitch. There is no discount for staying off site.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to enquire about hiring an electrical hook-up.
Terms and Conditions
Soul Survivor Booking Terms & Conditions
You are about to sign up for a Soul Survivor event!
By signing up for an event you are also agreeing to the following terms and conditions. We've tried to make them as easy to understand as possible but if you have any questions or concerns please call 0303 333 1333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
1. Under 18s
All under 18s must book with a responsible leader who is over 18. For every group of six under 18s, one over 18 must be named. These group leaders are therefore responsible for the delegates under their care at ALL times and must ensure their welfare during the event. They will be required to provide a contact number for the duration of the event.
Children are allocated to the appropriate kid’s groups according to their age at the time of the event. When they are not in the kid’s work venues, children are the responsibility of their parents. Always know where your children are, who they are with and when they are expected back. Please see the website for our safeguarding policy.
2. Booking deadlines
Soul Survivor might offer a discount on the full booking fee if you book before a certain date. We call these booking deadlines. For our summer events there are two booking deadlines per year, one at the end of January and one after the first Bank Holiday in May. The exact date varies from year to year.
These deadlines will be advertised in advance. To qualify for the discount you must book and pay IN FULL before the advertised deadline date. If you start a booking before the deadline, this will not secure a discount.
If you wish to cancel your booking you may do so at any time, but you must contact Soul Survivor by email to notify us if you would like a refund as this will not be issued automatically. There is an admin fee of £20 for cancellations made before the cancellation deadline of 1st June.
After the cancellation deadline Soul Survivor is unable to refund fees in the event of cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances. We recommend you take out holiday insurance.
Even if you were not aware of the refund deadline, we cannot give a refund after that date.
Soul Survivor offers a free transfer of a ticket from one delegate to another until 1st June. After this date all wristbands are printed and therefore transfers cannot be conducted in the office and will need to be done on site upon arrival. Any transfers made after the 1st of June and therefore on site will incur a cost of £1 per transfer for a replacement wristband.
Please note anyone who does not correctly transfer a ticket and is found onsite wearing an incorrect wristband will incur a cost of £40.
4. Event rules
For most Soul Survivor events there is an age restriction; though we accept anyone of any age at our events, there must be one adult (over 18 years old) on every booking, and a maximum of six young people (under 18 year olds) per adult.
The site rules for our summer events are available on our website. The Soul Survivor team are there to enforce these rules and may ask you to change your behaviour, especially if they think there is a risk to other people.
If you do not comply with the site rules, the Soul Survivor team may ask you to leave the site.
For any Soul Survivor event, your booking may be cancelled or you may be asked to leave the event at any time at our discretion.
5. Being on team
In order to be accepted onto a volunteer team at Soul Survivor, we will require extra information about you. The first step is to complete the online application process which includes:
- Self disclosure questions, where you must truthfully disclose any relevant information about yourself as directed.
- Safeguarding questions, where you must agree to follow our child protection guidelines.
There will be subsequent steps to your application which includes a reference from your church leader so please ensure that you give accurate and up to date information in the reference section about the leader of your church.
You may also be asked to complete a DBS check. The check will disclose to us and to yourself whether you have any notes on your criminal record which relate to working with children or young people.
6. Photography and media
By attending a Soul Survivor event you agree that your image may be captured and used by Soul Survivor. This may be in photographs or other digital media and may be used for promotional materials or other information which we produce.
You can opt out of this by speaking to the photographer or asking us to remove your image by contacting the Soul Survivor media team during the event or after it. You can ask any Soul Survivor team member for information on how to do this.
Soul Survivor is committed to giving delegates freedom in what they choose to listen to and be influenced by. We will not tolerate proselytising at our events.
Soul Survivor understands proselytising to be:
- Manipulative attitudes and practices that exploit people's needs, weaknesses or lack of education especially in situations of distress.
- Comparing two communities by unevenly emphasising the achievements and ideals of one against the weaknesses and practical problems of the other.
- Making unjust or uncharitable references to beliefs and practices and even ridiculing them.
- Employing any kind of physical violence, moral compulsion and psychological pressure.
- Using political, social or economic power as a means of winning new members for a religion.
- Extending explicit or implicit offers of material inducements, education or health care or using financial resources with the intention of making converts.
8. Unsubscribe or close your account
You can close your online account, have your information removed from our system, or unsubscribe from any mailing or information we send you, at any time.
To do this please call 0303 333 1333 or email email@example.com with a request. We will aim to act on your request within one working day.
9. How we use your data
By 'data' we mean any information about yourself or others that you enter into our online booking system. Soul Survivor is required to store some data so we will store information about your booking after the event.
We will use your information in the following ways:
- To support you while you make your booking and help you to make any changes (e.g. request a refund, change your password)
- To send you important notices about your bookings (e.g. arrival information)
- To make sure your account is up to date.
- Where you have signed up to receive information about promotions and offers, to make sure you continue to receive these.
We will not pass on your details to any third parties. This means only Soul Survivor can see and use the contact information that we store. We will not send you marketing or advertising material unless you specifically ask for them but we will send you important information about any event you book into.
Soul Survivor endeavours to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, and the 8 principles of data protection which are that information must be:
- Processed fairly and securely
- Processed for only one or more specified and lawful purpose
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive for these purposes
- Accurate and kept up to date. Our delegates have the right to have any inaccurate data destroyed if the personal information is inaccurate to any matter of fact
- Not kept for longer than is necessary for the purposes it is being processed
- Processed within the rights of the individuals - this includes the right to be informed of all the information help about them, to prevent processing of their personal information for marketing purposes, and to compensation if they can prove they have been damaged by a data controller's non-compliance with the act
- Secured against accidental loss, destruction or damage and against unauthorised or unlawful processing.
- Not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area that does not have adequate protection for individual's personal information.
10. Soul Survivor's liability
We put as much information as we can on our website for guidance but we can't guarantee that the information is always accurate or up to date. The web site and anything we describe on it may change without notice, including events which you book into. We will not be liable for any damage or loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of using our website.
We do not guarantee that the web site will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may be using to access the site. We will not be liable for damage (e.g. computer viruses) to your computer or other property as the result of your use of this website.
The web site, its design, layout, look, appearance and graphics is our property. Because of copyright you may only download, print, or copy any part of the website for personal use.
11. Website problems
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to soulsurvivor.com, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
12. Changes to these terms
These terms and conditions may be changed from time to time to keep you up to date with our policies. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly. By continuing to use the site, you agree to any changes made to the terms and conditions.